COMPETITION RULES (TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Health Window (Pty) Ltd and may only be entered by customers of the participating pharmacies and who are 18 years or older and resident in South Africa.
2. No persons related to the Promoters (including but not limited to their Subsidiaries and / or Franchisees) by way of being:
directors, members, partners, employees, franchisees, agents of, or consultants to;
any marketing service provider(s), any supplier(s) of goods or services, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them; or
any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons;
may enter the Competition.
3. A copy of these Competition rules (“Rules”) is available on https://www.rubixpro.healthwindow.co.za/consent-competition
4. These Rules may be amended by reasonable notification via the Health Window website at any time during the Competition and will be applied and interpreted by Health Window and their decisions regarding any disputes relating to such meaning and / or content will be final and binding.
5. Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules.
6. The Competition starts at 08:00 am on 01 December 2019 and ends at midnight on 31 November 2020 (“Competition Period”).
7. There is (1) element to this competition.
8. To enter this Competition, customers must supply electronic signed consent to Health Window at any of the participating pharmacies or on any of the electronic Health Window platforms during the competition period. Each dependent constitutes one entry into the Competition. Entrants may only enter once.
9. (One) winner per month will be drawn via random selection. The prize is a R10 000 Flight centre holiday voucher only redeemable with Rene Glorioso at Flight Centre Associates on firstname.lastname@example.org or 079 300 2366. Discount only redeemable towards any new local or international booking that includes flights or accommodation. Valid until 31 January ‘21. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion. Any additional costs will be for the account of the winner.
10. The winner of this prize will be randomly drawn and notified telephonically by a Health Window representative. The winner will need to redeem the prize within 12 (twelve) months of notification of his / her winning.
11.The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law and Health Window and their subsidiary and holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the prize.
12.Health Window may, after the winner has accepted the prize, and both before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, request that the winner permit the use of their image/s and / or name/s in their marketing material and / or participate in their marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and / or advertising the services of, Health Window or any of their subsidiary or holding companies) (“the Invitation”). The winner has the right to expressly decline the Invitation in the manner stipulated in this clause. Should the winner fail to decline the Invitation either in the prize acceptance form mentioned in Clause 13 or by telephone or in writing to Karina Pillay: Tel: 012 844 9000, Email: email@example.com Africa, within 1 (one) days of being notified that they are the winner of the Competition, , then such winners shall be deemed to have accepted the Invitation and granted permission and/or agreed to participate in marketing activities in the manner set out above.
13. To the maximum extent permitted in law, the owners of Health Window, Health Window (Pty) Ltd or any holding or subsidiary companies of any of them, or any of their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, franchisees, or anyone associated with any of them, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, loss, claim or damage of any nature whatsoever whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of (or in any way connected to) any person entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from any person’s participation in any way, in this Competition or as a result of (or in any way connected to) any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized and accepted at the sole and own risk of any winner thereof).
14. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, Health Window decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
15. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from the Promoters, and their holding and subsidiary companies, provided that the entrants may opt‐out of receiving commercial communications at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by Health Window for such purpose.
16. This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
17. Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.